Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth phone issues with iPhone6 ios 9.0.2 and car

I have an iPhone6 (work phone) and an iPhone5s (personal). Both are updated to ios 9.0.2. The 5s works exactly the same as it always has when connected to the car for phone calls.

The iPhone6 will connect to the car, but when I click menus on the car's screen to display dialed calls, received calls, and missed calls, the buttons are greyed out. The phone directory will not display.

If I make a call (which I have to initiate from the phone) it will attempt to make the call, but the car's screen will say 'call ended' and continue the call with spotty audio. the radio will sometimes come through, signaling the call is dropped. but the call is still active on the phone. it will cycle like this continuously.

I've reset network settings, deleted and recreated the Bluetooth connection on both phones. The car is a 2010 Land Rover LR4.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 7:56 AM

5 replies

Dec 10, 2015 3:31 AM in response to LauttasaarenSusi

To add some info to this case.

Same problem still continues with iOS 9.2!
When driving and connected via Bluetooth, “Facetime Audio” sounds BAD. I hear
everything but other end can’t hear me good. My voice sounds like Darth Vader
but unfortunately bad Darth Vader.

When changing to “Facetime Video”, audio is
perfect. Problem is only with Facetime Audio.

Even Skype is perfect with or
without video.

Bluetooth phone issues with iPhone6 ios 9.0.2 and car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.