Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow after el capitan update

Hi,

I have a Macbook Pro 15 inch 2015 Model, everything was fine until El Capitan update, copy and past is slow, photoshop is laggy, every time i restart iTunes your iCloud section expired ,also when restarting This Mac can't connect to iCloud because of a problem with [email], the fan running more often.

Please help.

thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 9:23 AM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2015 12:57 AM in response to amroabbadi

I am having the same issues. Also finding warning messages that I am running low on disk space even after clearing off 55 gigs of debris from my disk. Running disk utilities does not reveal any new or large files surreptitiously in the back ground to account for the space loss. Mail client seem connect with email servers and unable to hold on to account details. System generally running very slow, as though there are a lot of processes running in the background.

Frustrating!!!!!

Dec 20, 2015 4:44 PM in response to amroabbadi

I know there's a button that says "I have this question too" which I clicked, but I just need to vent. It seems that with every update I install, my mac runs SLOWER and SLOWER. I just updated yesterday (12-19-15) to 10.11.2. Here's my computer info if it is helpful:

User uploaded file

My computer is now so slow it is painful!!! It used to be that only my Microsoft Office programs were slow---2-3 minutes to open Excel even after I did font stuff that I found in other threads. Now, every program is slow. Even to click somewhere I have to wait. waaaaaa! I am currently looking to see if I can find out how to go back to an older version!!! Anyone know how to do this?

Slow after el capitan update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.