Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you recommend F.B. Purity, fluff busting?

Do you recommend downloading the F.B. Purity, fluff busting? Is it safe?

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 10:17 AM

4 replies

Oct 5, 2015 4:51 PM in response to gramdmalou

Nobody in this forum runs Mountain Lion. Classic refers to the Mac emulated operating system from 2001 to 2005 on pre-Mac OS X 10.5, and boot system on pre-2004 Macs. Use this tip to post your question in the proper place:

http://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-2463

My personal take, I've seen Facebook fail without third party applications. Just having the wrong version of Flash installed can make all the difference. No point in making the house of cards even more unstable with more bells and whistles.

Oct 5, 2015 5:43 PM in response to gramdmalou

I guess I listed my laptop incorrectly, in my question about "if to install the F.B.Purity,fluff busting. my computer is.

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)MacBookAir5,2

And I am at this time installing an update which i OSX EICAPITAN it has 1:40 mim to go yet. I hope this is a good thing to do. I should have ask this dissuasion, before starting this install, I think. Or should I stop the installation?

Oct 5, 2015 5:49 PM in response to a brody

I guess I listed my laptop incorrectly, in my question about "if to install the F.B.Purity,fluff busting. my computer is.

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)MacBookAir5,2

And I am at this time installing an update which i OSX EICAPITAN it has 1:40 mim to go yet. I hope this is a good thing to do. I should have ask this dissuasion, before starting this install, I think. Or should I stop the installation?

Edit

Do you recommend F.B. Purity, fluff busting?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.