Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not change to my store without credit/debit card...anyone with solution? help please

I can not change to my store without credit/debit card...anyone with solution? help please

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 10:51 AM

7 replies

Oct 5, 2015 11:01 AM in response to Synysha

Enter your card's details, you can remove them after entering them : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

If you don't have a card issued by a bank in the country where you are and that is registered to the name and address as on your iTunes account then try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can help

Oct 5, 2015 11:15 AM in response to Synysha

There is unlikely to be the 'none' option, when you change countries you should be prompted to enter payment details as per my above reply.

Are you currently in Slovakia ? Or the UK ? The store's terms state that you have to be in a country to use its store, asking for payment details is a way of checking that you are able to use a country's store. If you are in Slovakia then do you have a card issued by a Slovakian bank ? If not then try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can help bypass the payment details requirement

Oct 5, 2015 1:41 PM in response to King_Penguin

that is not right and i don't like it...a give you example.....I restored my iPhone for some reason....i had trial apple music so I could not change the store to Slovak ...but I have downloaded a lot of application from Slovak store....after restore iPhone and downloaded my back-up all application from slovak store weren't downloaded....i think this is not right, this is big problem and apple should fix this....and now I still can't downloaded my favorite application because i can not change the store....i am angry! ....

Oct 5, 2015 1:52 PM in response to Synysha

What needs fixing ? All content is licensed to Apple to sell on a country-by-country basis, each country therefore has to have its own store, and you have to be in a country to use that store (that includes redownloading) - being in country is part of the store's terms, terms which you agreed to.

Have you not got copies of all of your downloads on your computer and/or backup of your downloads/library so that you can sync them back to your phone ?

If not then when you return to Slovakia you might (if the rights-holders haven't removed them) be able to redownload your Slovakian purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.