Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an app but it won't download. I get an error code that says go to the purchased page and try again. Same thing over and over.

I purchased an app but it won't download. I keep getting an error code and "your app failed to download visit the purchased page and try again." I click on install and the same thing happens over and over again.

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 8:10 AM

I have heard people saying it has to do with the new operating system. There are a lot of discussions about this topic. It appears that some games have not yet been updated for El Capitan. I am having the same problem with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I am guessing they will fix this issue within the next few days.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2015 8:10 AM in response to VaBeachFergs

I have heard people saying it has to do with the new operating system. There are a lot of discussions about this topic. It appears that some games have not yet been updated for El Capitan. I am having the same problem with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I am guessing they will fix this issue within the next few days.

I purchased an app but it won't download. I get an error code that says go to the purchased page and try again. Same thing over and over.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.