Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9.0.2 Gamecenter Glitch And Problem Syncing Data

hello there!

I know this issue has been talked about here but I want to let everyone know

I was really excited to get IOS 9.0.2 and was hoping it would address the Gamecenter Glitch where gamecenter isnt pulling up and gives me a white screen. Also when you go to settings it will freeze your whole device when you click on Gamecenter. I am using an Ipod 5th Gen by the way but many users I have seen have also had problems on other devices.

I contacted Apple with their customer support number and they told me to backup my data and restore my device. Well, I went to do that but I get this -54 error and I looked it up and it means there is a hidden locked file somewhere in my device with photos. I deleted ALL MY PHOTOS and tons of apps and still get the -54 error. I have a feeling IOS 9 is causing the backup problems and now I cant even downgrade my device cause I have no backup solution.

I know I can reset my device but I wanna keep my apps and games.

If you have a solution please help me!

Thanks,

Joe

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 11:51 AM

There are no replies.

IOS 9.0.2 Gamecenter Glitch And Problem Syncing Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.