Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The updated podcast app doesn't stream episodes

Here is the problem which I will list step by step.

I search for a podcast episode in the search bar.

The search results pop up successfully and I tap on the specific episode to stream it.

It directs me to the Podcast channel (rightfully so) where the episode is published but doesn't scroll through the episodes in order to automatically direct me to the episode I'm searching for.

I just see that loading sign circling round and round at the top of my screen and it never stops. (I would like to mention that the loading circle is always loading when I am on the podcast app)

Instead I have to scroll all the way down looking for that specific episode that my app completely fails to direct me to.

When I find it, it streams successfully but it's not really worth reading through every podcast episode to find.

So in order to play a specific episode of a podcast I either have to search for it by searching through an innumerable amount of podcast episodes or download it.

It never did this before and made sure to allow my podcast app to use my cellular data. Please help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 12:06 PM

There are no replies.

The updated podcast app doesn't stream episodes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.