Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with OS 9.0.1 and 9.0.2

THete are too many issues to list but I'll try. Mail issues that are not there on my IPhone (0s 7) or my desktop. No sound on certain apps (YouTube), keyboard issues. What is going on? I just had to try 5 times to get the question mark.

iPad, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 12:27 PM

5 replies

Oct 5, 2015 12:48 PM in response to Marshafromsc

Try a forced restart: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps BEFORE doing the restart.

Beyond that you will need to be a little more specific about what you are experiencing.

Oct 6, 2015 8:32 AM in response to Marshafromsc

NO, I guess not. See how it capitalized no. It also types completely different words than I type. On FB, I clicked on a YouTube video, no sound again. Also tried to watch a video on Huffington! No sound. (Just typed a comma after Huff, it put an exclamation mark And cap ). still having trouble with email but not on phone or desktop. Deleted email account and added it back, no change

Issues with OS 9.0.1 and 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.