Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

artwork for new albums will not display

I've been using iTunes to host my own personal music (burned from CDs) for well over 5 years. My collection is hosted on a personal Windows 8.1 computer at home and an office computer with Windows 7 (Enterprise) at work.

The issue is that sometime since upgrading to version 12 this year, I am no longer able to get artwork to display for NEW CDs that I have imported since adopting version 12 (i.e. Tame Impala's "Currents", Wilco's "Star Wars", The Dead Weather's "Dodge and Burn" - all have come out recently and all have been imported since adopting version 12). Even though the artwork for these albums is available in iTunes, I receive the error message that this artwork cannot be found.

To contrast that, I recently imported Rush's older "2112" CD into iTunes, and iTunes found and displayed the artwork for that album.

I've tried deleting the iTunes artwork cache (http://www.mcelhearn.com/deleting-the-itunes-album-artwork-cache-folder-may-reso lve-problems-with-album-art-displaying/), but no luck.

I'm not sure what has changed since adopting iTunes 12, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciated the help. Thanks - Eric

p.s. Current iTunes version is 12.3.0.44

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 12:51 PM

There are no replies.

artwork for new albums will not display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.