Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Mini 4 - internet issues

Hi,

I have purchased an iPad Mini 4 and I'm delighted with it. I do seem to have one issue which is driving me mad though.

When first turned on the wireless network connect is made and all is okay. If I start watching a steaming service such as iPlayer or NetFlix it works really well for about 10 minutes after which it suddenly stops, the network usage icon buzzes at the top left of the screen and everything grinds to a halt.

This issue happens over and over again each time I try to use any streaming internet service.

I have several PC's in the house all of which have never displayed this problem. I have a Samsung smart TV which streams iPlayer and NetFlix all day long without a single stall or hesitation.

It is obviously either a hardware issue or a setting issue or perhaps something is using all of the bandwidth on the iPad after sitting idle (but playing the streaming content) after a few minutes.

It's a shame as I would rather use my iPad but will resort to the PC if this carries on.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The router is working fine with all the other devices in house so please don't tell me to update it or reset - that doesn't work.

Regards,

Brian

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 12:48 PM

There are no replies.

iPad Mini 4 - internet issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.