Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just have reset my ipad and on new setup it requires icloud activation id and password and i dont remember any of them , hance my ipad has been blocked is there any solution please ??

I just have reset my ipad and on new setup it requires icloud activation id and password and dont remember any of them , hance my ipad has been blocked is there any solution please ???

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2015 6:08 PM

Can you see any part of the iCloud account showing at the setup wizard screen? I would take some guesses.....it's going to be an email address you have and you can go reset the password through Apple. The account would be your Apple ID you used on the device to download apps and had signed into iCloud. If you can't figure it out it's a brick at this point. I've tried with Apple Support but they won't unlock the device.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2015 6:08 PM in response to Abdul fatah tunio

Can you see any part of the iCloud account showing at the setup wizard screen? I would take some guesses.....it's going to be an email address you have and you can go reset the password through Apple. The account would be your Apple ID you used on the device to download apps and had signed into iCloud. If you can't figure it out it's a brick at this point. I've tried with Apple Support but they won't unlock the device.

I just have reset my ipad and on new setup it requires icloud activation id and password and i dont remember any of them , hance my ipad has been blocked is there any solution please ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.