Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

؟ which is it refurbished ?

User uploaded file

imei : 359312067569273

serial : f17q12axg5mn

User uploaded file

iPhone 6

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 2:08 PM

What makes you think it is refurbished? The model number listed on the box is for a T-Mobile iPhone 6, usually sold in North America. Where did you purchase this phone and where do you want to use it?

5 replies

Oct 5, 2015 2:21 PM in response to perspolis.hakhamanesh

There is no real way to tell. If the box is sealed, I doubt it is refurbished. If you cannot be sure, then don't purchase. Besides, the phone's warranty would only be valid in the US. You can enter the serial number from the box you show in this link to see if they are used and how much warranty is left. https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

Oct 5, 2015 7:26 PM in response to perspolis.hakhamanesh

Then why in the world are you asking? I told you I doubt it, but then you are the one asking. Then you come in and ask how it would be possible. I told you how to check the serial number. You do what you want. The second device seems to be a European model. Unless the phones are unlocked, you won't be able to use them in a country outside where they are supposed to be sold, and from what I can tell, you are not where they are supposed to be sold.

؟ which is it refurbished ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.