Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud will not work on download and will not sync with outlook

after re downloading Icloud for Windows 10 running outlook 2013 I have noticed there is no check box for outlook sync. It then slows down and asks me to repair iCloud. This does not work and continues in a loop of repair and restart.

i Then go to outlook go to add inns and look to enable the iCloud add inn, this tick box in not present.its also not in disabled add inns. I have looked in regedit and changed the way it loads from 3 to 2. This also does not work.

i Get the options for photos, bookmarks etc but an offer only to go too iCloud.com where the check box is normally placed. I have de-installed iCloud several times and re-installed with no luck. The whole process slows down and then stops.

i Have followed many links to check the addin to recover the refresh icon in outlook and sync calanders. But not found a repair where the addin box isn't there.

the bizarre thing is I have a PC at home that runs the same system and works fine !!!

in short

the add in isn't there in outlook ( either in disabled or comm addin)

iiCloud is asking to be repaired every time it starts

no sync between iCloud and outlook

any help will keep me sane......

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 2:43 PM

There are no replies.

icloud will not work on download and will not sync with outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.