Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get icloud off a phone i purchsed and i cant contact owner they deleted me after i purchased it

I purchased a iPhone from who I thought was a friend and now I have a iPhone which I can not use cause it is icloud locked with there info and they block me so I cant call them to get there info so I can use it so what do I do

iPhone 5c

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 4:57 PM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2015 3:03 AM in response to ktcast

Welcome to the Apple community.

Unfortunately, you cannot do very much with your phone unless you get assistance from the previous owner, they should either provide you with the password to unlock it or remove their account from the phone entirely remotely through iCloud.com > Find My Phone.

If you aren't able to get assistance from the owner and are unable to get a refund for your purchase, please dispose of the device responsibly by sending it for recycling.

how to get icloud off a phone i purchsed and i cant contact owner they deleted me after i purchased it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.