Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help with slowness initialization Yosemite

friends need help,

I have a MacPro 2011 i7 2.7, 500hd, 4 memory,I decided to format and install the Yosemite however it takes about 20 minutes to fully boot, and sometimes lock, already formatted several times, I noticed the drive, wiped the dust ... and nothing (I have done all these internet tips configurations , initialization files and delete anything ... format and starts already slow) after start (20minutes of waiting) he surfs the internet but crashes every minute and have to wait for a few seconds and then returns ... this locking when opening a site or when you click on an application ...other details and wore it many hours of use per day, was always on

I am suspicious that is the HD, anyone have any suggestions?

thank you

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 5:03 PM

4 replies

Oct 6, 2015 7:44 AM in response to Linc Davis

good morning friend,

I am suspicious that is the hd, now it connects but is not a good time (20 minutes) carrying the stretcher when it arrives in the middle of loading it turns itself off ....

backup need not ever done .... the machine is clean, formatted 5 times, reseted the memory, did everything, so want to can use my laptop again, the big problem I have no money to get there is a technical assistance here from Brazil is precious ... then I have to make sure that the problem and the hd for me to buy a new ....

help with slowness initialization Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.