Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I share video I have backed up on mac made from Disk Utility?

So I started this conversation hereRe: Using Disk Utilities to save wedding dvd to mac. Saves separately/not working any advice? But now it is a whole different topic. I was told I can not save my unprotected professional wedding video (on a dvd) to my mac. But somehow thru Disk Utility after I followed all the instructions I read on a post here, after inserting the 2nd dvd to burn, I did. A nice surprise, now I have it where it is on my mac and yes the dvd is ejected out.

But it still is all separated files (see image), and it will play if I open DVD Player. It will not work in iMovie, email, and text I tried them all. So how can I share it? I want it on my phone and iPad to take with me as well as send in emails if possible. I want to be able to use the app I have on iPhone to take snapshots/screenshots of the dvd when its paused to get more photos too - can not do any of this on my mac!

The image is what I have in Disk Utility and Finder/Folders. It is TS

Any suggestions?User uploaded file

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), 2013 8GB 1 TB 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 5:39 PM

There are no replies.

How can I share video I have backed up on mac made from Disk Utility?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.