Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9 Group Contacts Hide

I am using my icloud contacts, but it shows all my exchange contacts. I've tried to "Show only" my iCloud contacts, but when I close the app out and restart it, it goes right back to showing all my exchange and iCloud. Very annoying. I assume it's a bug... Anyone else have this problem?

iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:48 PM

Yep, have this problem as well, spoken via live chat and call back, all they have suggested is hard reset and restore, neither of which worked. Now have to wait 2-3 days for a higher technical team to look into. I believe it's a bug in iOS 9, happens on both my iPad Air and iPhone 6s

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2015 12:48 PM in response to brownbw

Yep, have this problem as well, spoken via live chat and call back, all they have suggested is hard reset and restore, neither of which worked. Now have to wait 2-3 days for a higher technical team to look into. I believe it's a bug in iOS 9, happens on both my iPad Air and iPhone 6s

iOS 9 Group Contacts Hide

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.