Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I send email or report when something goes wrong in apps?

I bought a bad software - EaseUS data recovery wizard. It isn't work. And I sent e-mail to their official email but they didn't reply.

What should I do next? So I want to send an e-mail report to Apple. But I can't find it 😟

Please help me to report and show me solution to fix it.

And could I get my money back if it's still not working?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 11:01 PM

Apple does not take reports via email. You can provide feedback to http://www.apple.com/feedback and click on the appropriate subject. Where did you download this software from? This is not an Apple application, so you need to deal with the software supplier.

4 replies

Oct 6, 2015 11:33 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I bought it on Apple App store. It's not Apple application but I bought on App store, Apple should guarantee for this. Software supplier haven't reply to me. Even though I leave a bad comment on App store. No one reply and give me solution for this. So I thought Apple should take action for this situation, cause' we dealt by App Store. Apple should take the right for customer.

Oct 7, 2015 6:36 AM in response to Chrizmonkey

Apple does not guarantee anything they don't make themselves. You are expected to take up matters like this with the developer ... and as you have not had a reply, try once more and keep a copy of your complaint. Then, and only then can you approach App store. The way to do it is via the invitation to report a problem which is on the bottom of your original apple receipt. Report these matters as the problem.

Where can I send email or report when something goes wrong in apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.