Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EndNote X7 with Pages 5.5.3 - )))))

Anyone using EndNote with Pages 5.5.3?

I'm working on my thesis for the masters and EndNote is going insane!!!

When I try to add a source to a citation, I place the cursor just before (Matska and click on add Insert, EndNote citation. Then I select my author and click on add. The result, as can be seen below, removes the space before the parenthesis in front of Matzka and adds another parenthesis at the end of the citation.

répondre plus aisément aux fluctuations dans la demande des clients(Coleman & Vaghefi, 1994)) et de réduire l’impact de l’amplification de la variabilité de la demande(Matzka et al., 2012; Rother, 2010)).

In doing so, Pages or EndNote also changes other citations in my text much the same way but removing a character in front of the citation every time. Below is an example.

La recherche-action est une étude empirique caractérisée par une approche collaborative et dynamique(Avison et al., 2001; Boutanquoi, 2012; Handbook of Action Research, 2006; Holian & Coghlan, 2013; Lessard-Hébert & Goyette, 1988; McKay & Marshall, 2001; Morin, 1985; Morrissette, 2013)) entre le chercheur et les acteurs qui vivent la problématique étudiée.

This is causing me to lose part of the text that I wrote as well as messing up all my work everytime that I try to correct this situation. Can anyone advise how to fix this situation so that it doesn't happen again?

thank you

EndNote-OTHER

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 7:59 PM

There are no replies.

EndNote X7 with Pages 5.5.3 - )))))

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.