Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar touch screen "not working"

Hi there,

I have an iPhone 5S iOS 9.0.2 (I think the newest) and something is "happening" in the Calendar App, if you are in the "Year" screen and select (soom in) any month, IT WORKS!!!!! Your touch is recognized, but, once you are in the "Month" screen and you TRY to select "any day" your "touch" is NOT recognized, no matter how hard you PRESS, your selection is not "recognized". You HAVE TO PRESS MULTIPLE TIMES and "probably" the day will "open", but it is NOT EASE as normally was.

Any idea about what is happening????

Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 9:21 PM

3 replies

Oct 14, 2015 9:41 PM in response to FAlvarez

I'm having the exact same issue! It's driving me crazy as I use my calendar all the time and am frequently having to schedule things weeks to months out from the current day. Once I'm in the day I'm afraid to go to calendar view as I then get stuck so I just have to scroll day by day. So annoying!

I have an iPhone6 with 9.0.2 and this started with the latest upgrade.

Oct 15, 2015 4:00 PM in response to FAlvarez

Hi there,

I am the same person who makes the "question", I think I understand what is happening; probably the calendar is not "malfunctioning" the "problem" is that I was trying to do the things "THE OLD WAY" and the "new" release probably is working "different".

Go to calendars, go to Year, soom in into month and once you are in that "MONTH view" press an icon on the upper right side of the view (it is a rectangle with two parallel horizontal lines bellow) NOW YOU CAN SELECT any day and will WORK!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Calendar touch screen "not working"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.