Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I turn my itunes on in my laptop my music comes up but not my devices. I am up to date with the latest itunes AND ios.

When I plug my phone into my laptop and turn itunes on, my music shows up but I have No option anywhere to sync or back up my phone. I have it backed up on icloud but my iphone device doesn't even appear in the itunes. I am completely up to date on the itunes Windows software and my iphone 5s ios. Before, just to the left, there would be an icon of a phone just next to the icons of music, movies, and television. I downloaded some songs from a CD to itunes and I am unable to sync them with my phone. Ive done it before, that why I'm at a loss as to whats going on....Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Vince

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2, Itunes 12.3

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 10:31 PM

There are no replies.

When I turn my itunes on in my laptop my music comes up but not my devices. I am up to date with the latest itunes AND ios.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.