Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center access iOS 9

After having updated iOS 9 doesn't work access to Game Center and it is not possible to delete app game. Tried to turn off spotlight but doesn't work. Can you help

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 10:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 1:17 AM

I have same problem on IPad 2. Started when I updated to IOS 9.0.1 and continued after updating to IOS 9.0.2.

Games that are linked to Game Center freeze so I am continually closing down and reopening, only for them to freeze again! Have tried to access Game Center but just comes up with a blank screen. Keep rebooting IPad but no good, problem still persists.

Game Center and related games work fine on my IPhone 5 which fortunately hasn't been updated to IOS 9.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2015 1:17 AM in response to Faber blue

I have same problem on IPad 2. Started when I updated to IOS 9.0.1 and continued after updating to IOS 9.0.2.

Games that are linked to Game Center freeze so I am continually closing down and reopening, only for them to freeze again! Have tried to access Game Center but just comes up with a blank screen. Keep rebooting IPad but no good, problem still persists.

Game Center and related games work fine on my IPhone 5 which fortunately hasn't been updated to IOS 9.

Game Center access iOS 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.