Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Developer account renew - I have already made the payment to renew my account, but still have I am getting the message that 'Your account has been expired'. Pls assist

I have already made the payment for renewing my account. But today when I logged in, my account has been expired. I am able to access the iTC account but not the developers account.

Pls assist. I am not able to upload my apps on store using the developer account. Let me know if some more information is required.

Thanks

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Renew apple account

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 12:16 AM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 8:26 AM in response to Yatra

Howdy Yatra

Our good friend tt2 is right - no help here. That said, Apple ALWAYS sends a "confirmation email" with every transaction - especially those involving buying something, If you did not receive that email, it may have made its way into your email provider's SPAM folder due to its Filter's "false positive" designation of the email. There may well be a link in that Apple email to "confirm" the purchase - thus, the transaction is in limbo awaiting your action to confirm.

good luck

ÇÇÇ

Developer account renew - I have already made the payment to renew my account, but still have I am getting the message that 'Your account has been expired'. Pls assist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.