Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tips and tricks in ios9

any special items to be aware of that aren't readily known to do with ios9 on the mobile devices?

thanks in advance

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 9, Want to purchase one2one training

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 11:34 PM

7 replies

Oct 6, 2015 7:29 AM in response to jerseygoil

There are tons of them. That why I enjoy helping on the Forum. After the basics I was amazed all all the lesser known things the iPad can do. Download and browse the manual. Read the Forum. Ask questions. Much of knowing a iPad is being familiar with it and that comes with practice.

iPad User Guide For iOS 9 by Apple Inc.

https://itun.es/us/U4OT9.l

Oct 6, 2015 7:38 AM in response to bobseufert

You mentioned looking at the forum. In the past I always went to the support page and then to the community and was easily lead to where I could just read peoples questions/complaints and learn things

is there an easy route now it seems to have changed so much that you have to constantly put in your question and then submit it and then if they think they found something close They will lead you to that area

otherwise if they don't find something remotely close you can NOT get into the forum

can you just simply go on and look at the whole list of peoples questions and remarks I can't seem to FIND that way to do that

thanks in advance

in essence what I'm saying is I'd like to do it in a quick fashion NOT constantly submit these questions and wait for them to decide if there's a place for me to go I just like to troll the forum can I do that. I just want to go back to my pass habits of just trolling and reading and gleaning information

tips and tricks in ios9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.