Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast submitted over 3 weeks ago

Hello,

I submitted my podcast "The X" for review on Sept. 14th and received confirmation that it was pending. It's been over 3 weeks since I was told it was pending approval. I'd like to submit the 2nd episode but want to first make sure episode 1 goes through. The feed is http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:174450185/sounds.rss

Can someone help me to get this process moving?

Cheers,

Jake

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012), iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 1:15 AM

5 replies

Oct 6, 2015 2:04 AM in response to george7costanza

I'm afraid there's no way of speeding this up. As you received the confirmation of submission email your podcast is under consideration. It can often take at least two weeks to get a podcast accepted, sometimes longer - it just depends on how busy they are.

You should get an email when it's accepted, giving you the URL of your Store page. However you could search on your title occasionally just in case the title goes astray - though it can take quite a bit of time extra before a new podcast appears in the Search results.

Oct 9, 2015 1:32 PM in response to george7costanza

George,

Apple usually sends approval emails to the submitter email. Did it get filed in your spam filter? I'm curious, because it sounds like multiple people are saying they didn't get an email. Soundcloud puts their email in their feed- <itunes:email>feeds@soundcloud.com</itunes:email> but you should have gotten an email to the one you used for your Apple ID.

-Fan

Podcast submitted over 3 weeks ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.