Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 6 plus is bending, what can i do?

hello guys, how are you?

In the past few days i noticed that my iphone 6 plus is bending and is being really ennoying having a phone that is on this state, so i wanna know what can i do about it?

Thanks, Diego Silva Torres

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 2:39 AM

9 replies

Oct 6, 2015 11:09 AM in response to diegofromnelspruit

This is a design flaw in the iPhone 6 Plus recognised last year widely referred to as the 'bend gate'. If you want to carry on using the iPhone 6 Plus don't keep the phone in tight pocket and bend over. I recommend getting the iPhone 6s Plus as it's made of a 7000 series aluminun which is much stronger than the aluminum on the iPhone 6 Plus but just as light. Hope this helped.

Oct 6, 2015 12:24 PM in response to 2+2x2

2+2x2 wrote:

This is a design flaw in the iPhone 6 Plus recognised last year widely referred to as the 'bend gate'. If you want to carry on using the iPhone 6 Plus don't keep the phone in tight pocket and bend over. I recommend getting the iPhone 6s Plus as it's made of a 7000 series aluminun which is much stronger than the aluminum on the iPhone 6 Plus but just as light. Hope this helped.

Can you please add a reliable link to this known issue. (please do not link to rumour sites or gossip forums)

Thanks

pete

my iPhone 6 plus is bending, what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.