Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 iOS 9 lagg and freeze

So after the iOS 9.0 update my iPhone 6 plus, keeps freezing and lag out. it never got fixed after 9.0.1 and 9.02 it only got worse. And if I make a restore, i Loose a lot of important Message I got after the updates. and after the backups.

So I cannot go back without loosing a lot of important stuff.

So I hope the community can help me.

Greetings

Patrick

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 1:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 9:49 AM

Sorry to hear this. I too had the same problem after updating to iOS 9. I tried resetting . Both hard reset and restore didn't worked out. Finally I downgraded to 8.4.1 version. Now my phone is working perfectly fine as it was in original condition. But now it is not possible , since sign in window for iOS 8.4.1 was closed by Apple. Only solution for the problem is that Apple has to release stable version of iOS 9 . Until then we have bear this suffer

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2015 9:49 AM in response to Djbasshazzard

Sorry to hear this. I too had the same problem after updating to iOS 9. I tried resetting . Both hard reset and restore didn't worked out. Finally I downgraded to 8.4.1 version. Now my phone is working perfectly fine as it was in original condition. But now it is not possible , since sign in window for iOS 8.4.1 was closed by Apple. Only solution for the problem is that Apple has to release stable version of iOS 9 . Until then we have bear this suffer

Oct 6, 2015 9:50 AM in response to srm7505

srm7505 wrote:

Well then, I have to try to overcome that, and wait for a stable version of the iOS 9. Thanks for your Answer anyway. 😀

Oct 8, 2015 7:04 AM in response to jasonb b

I had the same issue on my iPhone 6p iOS 9. disabling wifi-assit on the cellular ( end of the page) solved my issue. According to someone posted somewhere (I could not find the link) this bug was introduced in ios9 in the new feature where cellular data will be used when there is a weak wifi.

I would try to disable wifi and only cellular to see if you still have the issue.

Nov 9, 2015 10:58 AM in response to pkwu

Is that fix you did still working for you?

I can't find the thread I posted in, but people have done what I did to fix mine and it fixed them too

"reset all settings" do it TWICE. After it reboots, once, do a reset all settings again! This fixed me, but I did both things shown above.

Also, in addition, IN keyboard settings, I think in accessibility, change the lowercase keyboard to upper case, or vice versa. Whatever it's currently set on, CHANGE IT to lower or all caps. They key here is changing it to what is wasn't set on originally.

iPhone 6 iOS 9 lagg and freeze

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.