Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone calender creates thousands of duplicate reoccuring entries with exchange 2013

I have a few customers are having issues that their Calender is creating duplicates of reoccuring events, and when I say duplicates I mean thousands of duplicates, and when I delete them, to the point there are none left, it just recreates them. It doesn't recreate them all right awayit will take some time.

After some research I found out that when I disable Calender syncing or delete their Exchange account from their iPhone I can delete the events without them comming back and the bug doesn't not occur anymore. as soon as I enable the calender again it strats creating duplicates again.

This happend with new Iphones, iOS 8 and iOS 9.

There are no problems with other phones or Operating systems.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

I disabled most Calender now, but I am deleting over 10,000 events in small batches, else Outlook crashes. This takes ALLOT of time.

Thanks

Ivar

iPhone 6, iOS 9, iPhone 5 to iPhone 6+ iOs 8 to iOS9

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 3:12 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone calender creates thousands of duplicate reoccuring entries with exchange 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.