Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copying photos to PC HELP!

I am wanting to transfer my photos and videos off my iphone 6 on to my PC. This used to be very easy - I used to plug my phone into laptop, and open the device, open the folder with the photos, select all and copy an paste.

HOWEVER!!! Since using iCloud photos, when I use this plug in method, there are lots of folders, each with only 1 photo in, and then the latest one with about 70 photos in. However, I have over 300 photos on my phone which I want to take off on to the computer. When I tried importing the photos through Windows, only 101 were imported. When I go on to iCloud on the web, all my photos and videos are there, but you cannot select all and copy and paste, only upload one by one. This is an absolute nightmare!! I've tried for weeks to find my photos and copy and paste them easily, and now I am very frustrated as I can't do this. I thought iCloud photos was meant to simplify the process not make it a million times harder! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 2:34 AM

1 reply

Copying photos to PC HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.