Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 drained battery now wont turn on

Hi the battery drained down overnight which I haven't let it do in a while. Now this morning when plugged into laptop its going through a cycle of opening with the apple icon then a double beep then the whirling icon in centre then it switches off. Then it switches on without me touching it and the apple icon appears and so on.

I am letting it run through this cycle over and over again in a hope that it breaks out and works.

I have tried 3 different leads so its not a lead problem.

Can anybody help or is it a trip to the apple shop?

regards

Richard

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 2:31 AM

1 reply

iphone 6 drained battery now wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.