Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP ME

My IPad 3 (32gb) is not turning on. I think it is bricked or in a reboot log. Whenever i charge it shows me the charge sign, sometimes it doesn't. It turns on, after 15sec it powers down. I've already tried recovery mode and connecting to my mac, but it doesn't seem to be working. Restoring and updating always seems to fail due to connection timeouts. I've tested my connection and it's working fine. I don't know what the problem is it was working fine 2 days ago. I'm really out of ideas on how to fix it, I have no time to go down to the apple store and i've been searching all over the web. I didn't try to jail break my ipad, the problem occured when I shut it down.

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED IT 4 SCHOOL!!!!

Thanks,

Marc

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 5:00 AM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 9:24 AM in response to marcmoyo

If none of the steps in this article help, there is a link to Contact Apple Support at the bottom the article > If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or won't turn on - Apple Support

Before you call, or reply here, try to think of any event that may have occurred since the lat time you used your iPad successfully - upgrade/update software? add some? Anything at all....

HELP ME

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.