Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo scrub bar prevents privacy!!!!

i dont know if anyone has noticed, but with the new photo scrub bar it is impossible to show just ONE picture without revealing all other pictures in the photo scrub bar. For example, I'm out with friends and decide to take a group photo. After snapping the picture members of my group want to see the picture. I show the picture to everyone, but in addition to that photo all my other photos are shown at the bottom in the photo scrub bar. Yes, they are small, but they are still visible to everyone in my group who wanted to see the group photo on my phone. I do not want everyone in the group to see those photos in scrub bar, but it seems that I have no choice. We are now forced to show private photos to anyone wanting to view a single photo on my phone. Sure, I could send the group photo via text to everyone, which would prevent them from looking at the photo on my phone. But who wants to do that? I want to be able show a single photo without having to expose every photo in my library to do so. Apple FIX THIS ISSUE!!!! Or someone help me with a work around until it's fixed!!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2, Photo scrub bar privacy concerns

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 5:33 AM

3 replies

Photo scrub bar prevents privacy!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.