Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with group messaging since switching to T Mobile

I am having an issue with a single user in group messaging on my iphone since I switched to T Mobile from AT&T. I can send and receiving group txts from all of my friends with various devices and phones except one friend. She has AT&T and has as HTC Desire 1. She can see my message replies and everyone can see hers but I am not able to see her texts in the group message. I can text with her on an individual basis without issue. I had an LG android phone for one day while I made the switch over but did and the group texting worked with this friend but since I started using my iPhone her group text messages never show up. I have spoke to t mobile and done various steps to try to resolve the issue and they now suggested that I talk to Apple.

Steps I have taken:

1. Turn off imessage, face time, find my iPhone
  2. Toggle group messaging / mms on and off
  3. Reset network settings
  4. Hard reset on phone
  5. Check that number wasn’t blocked
  6. Erased all content on phones and restored from back up
  7. Deleted all message threads and friends did the same
  8. Verified carrier update was correct
  9. Had the friend reboot her phone and toggle group texting on and off
  10. Eject and install sim

I am at a loss as to what this issue could be. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 5:15 AM

There are no replies.

Issue with group messaging since switching to T Mobile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.