Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't change my country

i'm actually a Malaysia user, but i currently change to China Apps Store to download an app. But i can't change it back without MasterCard, Amex or Visa account. Last time i can change easily without MasterCard, Amex or Visa account. So, i wan to know anyone else face this problem before? Can anyone help me?

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 3:48 AM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2015 8:30 AM in response to alstonfromseremban jaya

Being asked for payment details is a way of checking that you are able to use that country's store

When you change country : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

You should not be using another country's store unless you are in that country, you are violating the store's terms by doing it

Can't change my country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.