Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Star Wars Episodes 1-3 Extras don't work correctly or are missing or incomplete! (HD purchase, up-to-date OS and iTunes versions)

I purchased the HD versions of The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith. The "Extras" appear to be inaccessible for some reason. I am able to access the extras menu, and see "Conversations", "Discoveries", and "Featurette", but they are all uniformly listed as only 53 seconds long, and when I click on them, simple 3-D graphics show for 53 seconds with no sound, and then stop. The first one, "Conversations", shows a red space ship revolving, and that is it. How do I access the actual videos? I have searched here in support and on Google to no avail, I can't believe I have only found one other person commenting on this problem. And their question was never answered, they were simply referred to a generic "how to access extras" link, which doesn't address this issue. What am I doing wrong? See below that I have indeed purchased HD, the iTunes Extras tab is showing, you can see what I see when I click that tab, and then you can see the files that are only 53 seconds long. I am running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and have iTunes 12.3. Please help. Thank you!

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 7:02 AM

3 replies

Star Wars Episodes 1-3 Extras don't work correctly or are missing or incomplete! (HD purchase, up-to-date OS and iTunes versions)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.