Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to load Notes on Windows 7, IE 10

Utilizing iCloud.com, Notes fails to load. Can access all other applications.

Error reads: Notes has stopped responding. An error has prevented this application from working properly.

A second pop-up usually comes up: Can't load Notes. There was a problem loading the application.

When you expand the details:

Type

client

Error

FontDetector: Control font could not be loaded.

This is on a work computer that limits my ability to update and install anything. What is the exact problem and is there anything that can be done?

User uploaded file

iCloud-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 6:57 AM

4 replies

Nov 18, 2015 1:28 AM in response to iamdonald

Hi Donald,

I have the exact same Problem. I have tried all the other icloud apps and they all function normally. It's just Notes that won't load. After reading a couple of other posts about faulty entries I am wondering if this is related to the new features in Notes including drawings etc. I have tried clearing the cache and cookies but the problem remains 😟

May 12, 2016 11:42 PM in response to iamdonald

Hi,

This is very simple problem. I'm going to show you how to solve it.

Just follow this:

1. Open >menu< in your Firefox.and click to >Options<.

User uploaded file

2. Go to Content and search > Fonts & Colors < and Clock to >Advanced<

User uploaded file

3. Finally check to >Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above<

User uploaded file

than Ok and exit.

You are done. Here you have use Mozila Firefox to open Note. you may find this thing in other browser also.

Thanks.

Unable to load Notes on Windows 7, IE 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.