Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With the release of iOS 9.0 and iOS 9.0.1, I am no longer able to import pictures from my SD card reader onto my iPad2 in the original format of the photo. The SD card now imports photos with a truncated version of the photos in the album

With the release of iOS 9.0 and iOS 9.0.1, I am no longer able to import pictures from my SD card reader onto my iPad2 in the original format of the photo. The SD card now imports photos with a truncated version of the photos in the album until I open each photo separately in Edit mode. Only after saving the edited version can I open each photo in the newly imported album and see the fully formatted version of a photo. Experimenting with my husband's iPad, his has the same problem. Both of our iPads imported photos from SD cards with no problems when we used previous versions of the OS operating system. It is aggravating to try to look at all our trail cam shots of wildlife in our woods when we can only see the center of each photo while reviewing a recently imported album from our SD cards. Please advise, or fix this frustrating issue.

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.1, Photo album import from SD cards

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 8:04 AM

There are no replies.

With the release of iOS 9.0 and iOS 9.0.1, I am no longer able to import pictures from my SD card reader onto my iPad2 in the original format of the photo. The SD card now imports photos with a truncated version of the photos in the album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.