Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with phone trees?

Having problems with the "phone trees" for businesses. My iPhone has no problem MAKING phone calls/dialing a number, but I tried to call my health insurance, and it makes you type in things like your birth date, but when I use the dial pad to type in the date, it doesn't register that I typed anything in. I ended up having to speak all the info to get to a person. Tried to call my banks, but neither bank's phone system would register any input, one bank, just kept hanging up. I COULD NOT get through because it just kept repeating the same thing asking me to put in my ID number for them and hit pound (and I did) but it acted like I had done nothing. Same with the other bank. I have an iPhone 6, with the latest update, no other problems, and am using T-Mobile. Is this a problem with my phone, and if so what could be causing the discrepancy between making phone calls, and registering input during a phone call? If it's not a problem with my phone, could this be a problem with my carrier? Any input at all would be so appreciated, I'm so frustrated right now at not being able to get ahold of a live person for my own stupid bank accounts 😟

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 9:15 AM

There are no replies.

problems with phone trees?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.