Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

they say that they can't accept my phone since I used a different apple i.d in the phone I used!

I bought my iphone6 on February. Last month when I was updating my phone through connecting itunes I lost my internet connections and later when i tried again it says update error and the phone never worked. So I sent my phone through a service provider to get it solved. They asked me to off my icloud in my mac book so I did.

And they asked my apple i.d and password do I gave. But they say that they can't accept my phone since I used a different apple i.d in the phone I used!!I,

and that is not possible because I use the same i.d in my imac,mac book pro and my new iphone6 which got stuck while updating. Please help.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 8:11 AM

1 reply

they say that they can't accept my phone since I used a different apple i.d in the phone I used!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.