Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6plus stutter in music making apps

So I've heard some things about the iPhone 6plus being the worst for audio latency in recording, while I haven't noticed this myself I have noticed that fairly occasionally while working in music software like nanostudio, multitrack DAW or other music making apps, there will be a big 1sec (audio silence) cutout stutter. This is incredibly jarring and annoying for live gigs. Anyone else noticed this? I even had my phone replaced and still it happens. What gives? Is this a hardware or software issue? Everyone always says turn the latency of the app up but this seems to have no effect. It happens even when I'm just playing back stuff in nanostudio or MultiTrack (other stuff too) and Nanostudio has a cpu monitor. Its not going over 25%. This is an across the board issue. I feel like Apple is ignoring the huge music making community.

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 9:00 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 6plus stutter in music making apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.