Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Music Interface issues

I have an iPhone 6 and have been unhappy with changes to the Music app in iOS9 since its introduction. I doubt my issues are problems, as far as Apple is concerned, but my music experience is certainly not what it was. The first issue relates to playing Playlists. Once I've started playing songs in the playlist, I can't always get back to a view of the playlist. Also, if I leave Music and come back later, I am not taken to where I left off so I can't resume a playlist except by hitting the play icon - and the playlist is not visible; it defaults to the 'My Music' view or the top level of Playlists. The second issue is that the extra actions for a song ('...') pop up even though I do not touch or even come near the button. The third issue regards when I'm listing with headphones and stop the music, some action from my hand or with the iPhone in my pocket will cause the music to start playing again. This is because the 'feature' of inserting/removing the headphone jack activates Music and any accidental touch will start the music playing. Embarrassing in public.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 9:21 AM

1 reply

iPhone Music Interface issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.