Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime app blocks Weather app content

Please see attached!

I am not if this is the place to post a bug report, I appologize if it is not.

To shorten the story, while on Face Time call I tried to use Weather app. Checked the weather for one city and when I wanted to go to the list of the cities I have, the tab where the The Weather Chanel is on the left side and the list button on the right side, is not visible no more.

User uploaded file

How to fix that?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 9:16 AM

10 replies

Jul 15, 2016 11:49 PM in response to Community User

I have just realised, this is serious bug with alignment.

It is not affected just by FaceTime, it also apears when you use Viber and regular Phone app while on phonecall/voicecall.

Open whichever app that supports phonecalls/voicecalls and while on call press home button, open Weather app or Calendar app and you will notice that there is misalignment in that app since there is tab on the top of your screen of Phone, Viber, FaceTime or whichever phonecall/voicecall app you are using.

That tab takes some rows from app which you are trying to use while on phonecall.

Jul 15, 2016 11:49 PM in response to Community User

Newest update:

- while on call, go to weather app, and leave it run in the background. After you finish your call this is how weather app looks like (some other app should miss few rows as well):

User uploaded file

It is so disturbing when something so advanced, such as iOS, has those small glitches and bugs.

Dec 8, 2016 6:57 PM in response to onidbaz

I have managed to catch a fog.. check it out:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JP9K7s1DGZ8

(all can thank me whenever) : )

(by the way, it would not be such a bad idea to implement emojis here) ; )

It seems for bigger screen versions of iPhones (the s models), when display zoom is on zoom, there are no glitches regarding animations in generic iPhone Weather app.

But, unfortunately screen misalignment is still present; whether display zoom option is set to standard or zoom in settings.

FaceTime app blocks Weather app content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.