Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you fix email which has message that says "This message has not been downloaded from the server".

How do you fix email which has message that says "This message has not been downloaded from the server".

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 9:33 AM

2 replies

Oct 9, 2015 3:14 AM in response to ksieloff

Im having the same problem, since i Installed iOS 9. How is it possible that a lot of people complain about this issue and Apple does not come up with any solution? This ignorance really makes me annoyed and I don't think I'll buy any apple product in future. For this price I would expect a little bit more care of customers which is apparently missing.

This problem is really annoying, i even cant look at emails that I sent and that were only available on my iphone... even messages sent yesterday cannot be downloaded and it says, no content...

CAN ANYONE FINALLY COME UP WITH A SOLUTION FOR THIS???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.