Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ayuda

Tengo este problema con mi iPod. Desde que instale la nueva version de iOS el iPod no puede hacer nada. Al momento de querer desbloquear mi iPod, este solo aparecia la pantalla negra, tarda alrededor de un minuto en desbloquearse sin dejar de apretar el boton para desbloquear.. No me pide ni mi contraseña y aparece inmediatamente la pantalla con las aplicaciones y los demas.. Pero no puedo abrir absolutamente nada de ninguna aplicacion... He pedido a Siri que las abra y tampoco puede hacerlo.. Que es lo que esta pasando con mi iPod y que es lo que tengo que hacer?

iPod touch, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 9:30 AM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 9:33 AM in response to Ara Gro

Google translate:

I have this problem with my iPod. Since installing the new version of iOS iPod you can not do anything. When wanting to unlock my iPod, it just appeared black screen, takes about a minute unlocked while pressing the button to unlock .. Do not ask me or my password and the screen with other applications and appears immediately. . But I can not open any application absolutely nothing ... I asked Siri that open and neither can .. That is what is happening with my iPod and what I have to do?

Try:

- iOS: Not responding or does not turn on

- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.

- Try another cable

- Try on another computer

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Ayuda

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.