Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air won`t connect to wifi

I have MacBook Air 2014, OS X Yosemite, v 10.10.5 and I have never had any issues with connecting to the internet.

My Mac now won`t connect to home wifi, even though it had connected to it before with no problems.

Tried restarting the modem, no use. The problem is in my Mac seeing as my iPhone connects just fine, so do other computers. My Mac won`t show the network all other devices are connected to. When I add it manually and enter the password, it will not connect and say there is no network.

It works at times but I have not been successful in identifying a pattern in what helps -- sometimes restarting my Mac will do the trick, other times it won`t matter at all. The next time turning wifi on and off about 20 times will work, sometimes adding the wrong password, then the right one.

This is very annoying and makes my work pretty hard. Does someone please have a fix for this? Thank you.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 12:14 PM

There are no replies.

MacBook Air won`t connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.