Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can this be replaced

This is what happened to my iPhone 6. I'm not sure what my options are for getting a new one/fixing this one. The screen is totally destroyed (doesn't work either), and the back of the phone is bent/warped. According to Apple's Support/Coverage site, "Your product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty." Not sure what that means.

Can anyone explain what my options are, and the pricing associated with them.

For instance, will Apple replace the phone for free? If not, will they replace it at all, and what would it cost? Do I just have to buy a new phone? Can I take it somewhere else to be repaired?

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 12:57 PM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2015 1:13 PM in response to b3jh24

No, they will not replace that for free. Damage, accidental or otherwise, is not covered by a warranty, only manufacturers defects are. However you can pay the out of warranty fee and get a factory refurbished replacement. The prices for your country will be found under the support link, under iPhone repairs. In the USA the fee would be $299 for an iPhone 6. An out of warranty replacement will reinstate your original remaining warranty, or 90 days coverage, whichever is longer.

Can this be replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.