Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I imported a 2010 toyota vanguard from Japan, and after they removed one terminal from the battery, the reverse camera and the radio stopped working. The message which displays on the screen states "to put the correct SD card".The car has no CD. Thx

I imported a 2010 Toyota vanguard from Japan, and after they removed one terminal from the battery, the reverse camera and the radio stopped working. The message which displays on the screen states "to put the correct SD card".The car has no CD. What can I do? Thx

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 1:00 PM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 1:52 PM in response to musafrancis

I am failing to see what this has to do with Apple computers, particularly an operating system dating from 8 or so years ago. I believe you are on completely the wrong web site, try Toyotanation.com. 🙂

By the way, there is such as thing as a SD card (a little rectangular thing, about an inch long). It does not look anything like a CD. I have no idea how that relates to the problem you are having. Likewise, to me batteries have two terminals and if you remove one then nothing electronic works.

I imported a 2010 toyota vanguard from Japan, and after they removed one terminal from the battery, the reverse camera and the radio stopped working. The message which displays on the screen states "to put the correct SD card".The car has no CD. Thx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.