Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps crashing after update to ios 9.0.2

Every since I updated to ios 9.0.2 any updated apps crash upon trying to open. Also, the same is happening with newly purchased apps. I already tried ALL of the various 'fixes' list on the various forums, NONE work. Any suggests?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 1:28 PM

3 replies

Oct 16, 2015 2:42 PM in response to tracensf

My Facebook App crashes every time I open it now that I downloaded the Oct. 12th vs. 41 Facebook onto my iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.2 After living with this issue for a couple days, the third day the App started working. Unfortunately this morning it crashes each time I open it. I have been trying to figure out why it worked for one day but not the days before or after. Clearly there was no software updates during this time frame once the latest FB App was downloaded. Any thoughts / ideas would be appreciated.

Oct 17, 2015 5:46 AM in response to WiseJD

I found out that it is easy to go back to an earlier version of an App by going to iTunes on your computer and looking at your "iPhone Apps". You can two finger click on a Mac or left mouse click on Windows and "Get Info" on any App. If the version number is earlier than the App that is currently crashing on your iPhone you can simply Delete that App from the iPhone and then Drag the earlier version over to "Your Device" and drop the earlier App version onto your Device. (You do need to have your iPhone connected via the lightning cable or USB cable to your computer)

Apps crashing after update to ios 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.