Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has Apple ruined my phone with IOS 9

Been an Apple iPhone and iPad user for over 4 years and suddenly with the latest iOS 9 update Apple have ruined my pleasure if using it. I now have the screen blacking out when opening some apps; non recognition of contacts when receiving texts; problems using my headset to make voice calls. If only I could go back to IOS8.4.2. I only updated as I am going into the Apple Store to check my battery so need to have the latest IOS,

Have tried the various "solutions" tried by loads of users with similar problems.

So Apple please sort this out as Samsung etc are looking far more appealing now

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 1:18 AM

Walters01 wrote:

So Apple please sort this out as Samsung etc are looking far more appealing now

Apple are not here, and as for Android systems Not Really

Try taking it in for analysis. What you are experiencing is not normal or else the man many millions of other iOS9 users would also be experiencing it.

Cheers

pete

4 replies

Oct 7, 2015 1:14 AM in response to Allan Eckert

HI Allan and thanks for your comment!

To clarify I wasn't making threats of leaving as I'm under no illusion that my departure would hurt Apple in the slightest. I have been very happy with iPhones for a number of years just disappointed that an update has caused me so many problems and wondered if other users had experienced similar. Looking at the discussion groups it appears that may be the case and still to be resolved. As an illustration of my desire to stay with Apple I am booked in to an Apple Store to have my phone checked and indeed if the problems get resolved I will be happy to post accordingly to help others!

Why has Apple ruined my phone with IOS 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.