Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bubble over my text messages

there is a grey bubble 'Time Stamp' thing over my texts when I send them. How do I make it go away?User uploaded file

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 1:47 PM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2015 1:58 PM in response to AmyMarie24

That bubble usually appears when you have tapped on the voice text option. The "time stamp" would tell you how long the voice text is in minutes and seconds. Perhaps the iMessage application got messed up. Try quitting the app and then reset the iPhone.

To quit an app double click the Home button to reveal the app switcher. Flick up on the page preview of the app you want to quit. The page preview will fly away and disappear. That quits the app. Then reset the iPhone. Press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

Bubble over my text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.